Kyleee =)

Kyleee =)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

12 Photos of rules


Focal Point; I chose this picture as focal point because the ring is the main focus and the rest of the photo is blurred.


















Breaking The Rules; I chose this picture as breaking the rules because it didnt really fall under anything else. I dont really like this picture though just because the bright streak in th middle is really bright and it gets a little hard to read what the ring says.






















Radial Symmetry; I chose this picture as radial symmetry because you can see the reflection of the pearls in the black table.






















The Rule Of Thirds; I chose this picture as the rule of thirds because theres 3medals and its not really split into equal thirds but i placed all the medals in the top right corner so i could leave the whole bottom empty and the left corner empty as well.















Back, Mid, and Foreground; I chose this photo as back, mid, and foreground because i have 3medals in it, one in the front, one in the middle, and then one in the back. So i thought it fit in the rule very well.




























Overlapping; I chose this photo as overlapping because the band of the front medal is
overlapping the medal in the back.




















Arrangement; I chose this as arragement because there are 3medals next to eachother and you can see each of the shadows and its just a neat arrangement of the pictures. The first medal is spinning, the middle medal is turned to the side, and the last medal is slanted.






































Triangulation; I chose this picture for Triangulation because this was one of the only photos that had some triangular angles in it.


































Filling the Frame; I chose this picture as filling the frame because it really files up the frame, it is a small object, but the picture shows very good detail of the cannon, you can even see a cobweb on it if you look close enough.


























Axial Symmetry; I chose this as axial symmtry, just because, its one way and then in a mirror its backwards.



























Juxtaposition; I chose this picture as Juxaposition because its all in the left half of the photo, and its has a shadow thats just in a cool position.
































Interesting Aethestic; I chose this picture as interesting aethestic, because i didnt know what else to put it under, it is in a mirror, and the background is blurred, and i just like the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment