Kyleee =)

Kyleee =)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

5 B/W Non-Portrait Photos

I chose this photo because, first off i love coffee, and its in black and white. This picture reminds me of a nice sunday morning while you can just sit there and read the newspaper and enjoy your coffee.

The compostion of this photo is good because its half of the cup, and you can still read a little of the newspaper.

I chose this picture becausei thought it was really pretty. At first when i looked at this picture it looked like the clouds over a city. But then when i looked at it again, it looked like a waterfall.
I really like how you can still see the sun, and the fact that its really black in parts and really white in others. I dont really like when pictures have a lot of grey. So i really like this picture.


I love this picture. Overall the tree is my favorite subject in the picture. I like how the city is the setting, but its fogged in the background! There really is a lot going on in this photo, but it makes the photo work well together, it makes you look at the photo a longer amount of time, and appreciate it more.
The first thing that my attention goes to is the tree, and then the birds. i think this photo is layed out really well, and is just great overall.

I really like the contrast in this photo. The clouds are my favorite part, just how they go from really dark black, to grey, to practically white. The grass is matted down, which doesnt really look all that great, especially sense its called where did childhood memories go, they were obviously just there, but the swings are empty? that just doesnt make sense to me.
I love how you can see it go from ne swing to the next and so on. overall its a very good picture because of the contrast.

I love how white this picture is. It makes it look really peaceful and beautiful. The only thing i really dont like about the photo is the water, i think it should have looked like glass or something, it kind of already does on the far side, but it should look like that all over.
I like how the main focus is between 2trees. It just makes the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment